Monday 11 March 2013

Old man went outstation so frequently in these few month. Last week went to Melaka, and this week went to Kedah. God knows how much i hate about his frequency of outstation. Why can't his company just gets fire?

Sometimes i wish to write a diary, i don't want to forget how i was when i am young if i'm so old,
until my memories gets disappear day by day and couldn't recognize anyone.
I watched the recent HK drama, called Season of Love. It makes me realizes how important the memory is.
I don't want to forget the sweetness moment with old man, even though he is the one who makes me laugh and cry badly. And i hate to forget how i called him, how i mention him in front my friends: Old Man.

I laugh loudly when he said he similar like a puppy, I used to ignore him but he still 'shake' his ass and show up at my door.
I cry badly when he talked like a gangster and doesn't feel any sympathy of my tears. :'(

There's so much memory i hate to forget and i know i'll forget one day.

One day, old man and i might not love each other anymore, we may hate each other so much when we old, like my grandparents.
I may do many of scolding, complaining as well and he may just sit aside & read newspaper try to ignore me, like my parent.

But if when i'm dying, i wish to remember these laugh and cry moments.
And not a sympathy old woman just forget everything.



xoxo
Ysan




Ps: no doubt Love hurts sometimes, and makes us don't trust love anymore. But with those scars doesn't mean we don't need responsible for people who loving us. Flirting doesn't wrong, but also need responsible. This is the lesson i learn few years ago. Appreciate the people who loves us, caring us, don't get  regret again. Who knows what is happening tomorrow?


No comments:

Post a Comment