Friday 13 June 2014

The realization

Never been up here such a long time, been busy for months...

IF you are wondering, I'm actually BUSY with...

entertainment,
the kids,
basketball (surprise right?)
dating with old man
workout (at least once in a week)

And lastly,

WORK (effin finally! XDXD)

****

Once my boss (Mr.Lim) said, the feeling of excellent is not only about career achievement, is about when you wake up every morning, u feel great. Life is great. You are looking forward for the day to come.

Then your life is EXCELLENT.

I always admire my boss, i respect him. He is someone that exactly like old man. Somehow i won't listen to old man every single words, weird right?

He is the one who change me from nobody to somebody, he gave me freedom to improve, from someone introverts to someone who can speak very confidently.

I don't really talked with him when i started to work until the third month he asked me went lunch with him. I knew it was kinda odd to had lunch with the boss. He started to talking, try to cross over my wall bit by bit, not even one hour, I seen myself crying. He doesn't even know who am I, but he analyse me, analyse my characteristics. he knows me more than what other people did. What he said starting to break my heart apart, N told me that he knew me since the day i started to work, said that I always smiling but that wasn't a happy smile.

If you are wondering is there still nice, sweet, lovely people in this world, I could tell you that Yes, it has!
But first, u should learn how to deserve those kind of people.

For the past one year, I knew I'm the lucky one to met my boss. I've been better in so many ways, I am the happy person, old man loves me more. My life is fulfilled with the people I love, I sayang, I appreciate.


Once people move a step towards you, you move two steps ahead.
You have no idea what u going to get, I'm sure that you will getting more than losing.
Try to get out the comfort ground, meet some people that Inspired you and encourage you.

You will sense that your life is Different in a good way!

Good luck! ;)


xoxo
Ysan






No comments:

Post a Comment