Thursday 7 February 2013

Penang MUST EAT street food. (Recommended by local)

I was following old man outstation to Penang last week. And i purposely search the CNN website for the Penang famous food. Totally useless. No address no mention what time is opening. Very lack of information.
Hmm, never trust the internet.

But luckily his local colleague knows exactly which hawker is nice and recommended to us.

1) His colleagues said this is the no. 1 yummy cendul in town. Don't trust other's cendul.
 I don't really into it cause sweetness is my enemy.


 2) Chicken rice. Lebuh Chulia. This is definitely yummy. 




3) Squidto, Gurney Plaza. Highly recommended from Taiwan. 
The combination of the cheese, rice and the squid. One is never enough.


4) Tai Tong Dim Sum restaurant, near Lebuh Campbell. (also recommended by his colleague)
As i said, i hated sweet, and i hated 'tan tat' as well because of its crust.
However, i changed my mind about 'tan tat' after had tried on this.
We didn't actually eat much at that morning cause we woke up quite late in the morning =(

I'm dying for cough for this whole week. Old man slept next to me has to babysitting me the 3 nights in Penang. Definitely a bad time for me to fall sick. Why cough instead of others? Why? I became a medicine bag already @@

And this is ME! hoho, i'm loving my hair <3 
Love the way they fall on my shoulder. kekez....

And lastly, the us. He try to fulfill every of my demand now. I mean food. =P


Okay, that's all for today. Can't wait for our reunion dinner and CNY's trip.
Cough, please leave me alone!!



Goodnight, pretty and handsome. =D



xoxo
Ysan



No comments:

Post a Comment