Tuesday 29 January 2013

Lately

Please write something.. Please write something.. Please write something..
Ok, i am here ^^

I finally bought a big writing table for my room.
My trip stuff is considered done. Hotel booked, seats booked.
The reunion dinner's reservation considered done as well.
Can't wait for this CNY to come.
Who say this year would be a boring year? we people should make it happening!

Fyi, now i know the hotel that we gonna stay is near to the beach. Yay! this is a great year indeed.






Watch Hansel And Gretel weeks ago,  the plots are kinda expected as every vampire/ werewolf/ witch movies are kinda the same. What i love the most in this movie is the troll, his name called ''Edward''. 
I seriously like this ''Edward'' more than that vampire ''Edward''.And he looked so cute and innocent.
Would he be my toy? Please? =(


Lastly, I'm broke! So broke! I need angpau for my trips. More!
Or any part time job to recommend? 




xoxo
Ysan




No comments:

Post a Comment