Tuesday 25 June 2013

Langkawi travel - weekend getaway

Travelling with my bestie is the best journey that i'd never experience before.
I've been Langkawi Island when i was standard six graduation trip, I couldn't recall the look of the Island.
It was so long ago.

3 days of travelling, the sun was BIG, 
rent a car, Citra.
Went to the beach with bikini for 2 days continuously, finally got a face sunburn. *^^*
were staying at Tubo hotel, sucks and yucks.
were sleeping in the ROUND room, ONLY bed,
slept with our luggage, with the door opened.
were drinking alcohol during midnight, love the windy night beach
Bathroom is shared,
has a washing machine and hanger, the only benefit that i can found in this hotel
Wanted to meet my cousin, weilong which had his own trip there, but failed: (
however he called and we chatted for while. How sweet: )

Enjoyed buying import chocolate and alcohol with duty free,
now i know the tax is more expensive than the goods itself. wtf.
first time having bus & ferry travel with her for 12 hours,
first time had the airplanes with her as well.

It was an awesome journey, indeed.



A true friend, never show off, never want 'win' against each other,
always make u feel cheers and no pressure.

With care, really made a difference.
With fake, no matter how long u know a person, or care a person,
never last-long.

All we want is to see each other taking good care in our life.
This is us.



He loves to smell my hair, i wonder why?
was thinking of him for this 3 days, 
i hate the insecure feelings, 
without him, i felt like i'm not complete, and insecure.

Thanks for the love and misses.
Thanks for the hugss today as i seriously need my secure back.
And thanks for the 'sponsorship'! XD



xoxo 
Ysan




P's:// get scolded by my mum for having myself tanned. Guess I'm a stubborn daughter huh? xD

P'ss:// slept for whole day today, I miss my bed and aircond lots! 

Good night.



No comments:

Post a Comment