Wednesday 16 January 2013

Every time i open the blog and decided to write some crap or bullshit, there's always something pull me back. Or I have to just admit that I'm lazy perhaps?

First of all, things between old man and me are going okay. Maybe i just need to leave him alone for a few days in a month. I think most of the men has their ''menstruation'' period for a few days for every each month i guess. They are behave way furious than women seriously. I wonder why? I guess probably their salary become empty when reach the end of the month, or probably they spend all their salary at the early or middle of the month? Perhaps?

Second, CNY is just around of the corner, less than a month which is really fast for a dragon year to passed. While i'm busying with the reunion dinner, i am quite worry about my CNY's trip. So, i might screw and leave the reunion dinner behind if there's no cooperation given.

Third, since the house need to be look clean for the CNY and my room as well, I threw away many of my dress/ pants/ shirts which i'm no longer wearing them anymore. Quite painful actually. They were my favorite.    My room now looks pretty empty which i am planning to go to Ikea look for the vanity table/ writing table tomorrow. =D

I guess that's all. I'm so lazy to tyoe. Ughh.

xoxo
Ysan






No comments:

Post a Comment