Sunday 25 November 2012

[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]


I haven't see him for 5 days due to his busy duty. It's good not to seeing him, cause i was having bad cough last few days. Today is better, at least hot water helps.


Did i mention i love to hang out at SCM (setia city mall), 
somehow this mall is just a lot better than other mall in KL. 
Not to forget the Starbucks there is much more comfortable than other branch. 
JJBT's Starbucks just sucks. Opps, sorry mk... XDD

No idea what he did. Somehow, this guy just complete me.
 In his shadow, i find strong & secure arm which always open for me.
Just me =)

Old man is very fail at holding camera. Just noob!
 He don't even know what is my best angle after so many years with me. 


******************



The latest married couple in my family. 

Can't believe my notti brother is officially married now. Especially with such gorgeous girl.

I seriously have no idea what's good in him. I don't understand why Xiao Min loves him so much and would like to spend her whole life with such man.



Don't misunderstanding. I'm not saying my cousin is a not responsible guy, in fact, he is responsible guy and willing to take care of his love with his life. He would rather die if she leaves him. *IF*
But, i never heard they argue for separation once before since they've dated each other so many years.
For my info, they got together since Xiao Min was form 3. OMG, seriously long relationship weih!!!!


Hmm, what i mean is, my bro is the bully in my family. He hide my specs when i was primary school. 
Yaya, i'm a 4-eye girl since primary ok..
I cried for my specs and he rather laughed aside and don't want return to me.
He is the one who showed us the A disc.
 HA! Can u imagine when i was in standard two,  i've no idea how he found the discs from the adults and he opened it in front of the families.
The kids (us) and the adults were actually enjoyed watching frankly. HAHHA!
Not forget to mention, he also the one who taught us smoke.
He stole grandpa's smoke's ingredient and rolled with newspaper.
Force each of us smoke and we were like the stupidia seriously listened to him.


C'on! what's good at him! He is a bully. And he actually married with a pretty girl.
It's just unbelievable!


HOWEVER, yeah, something good at him after all,
After all he did, what he been through with this girl, i'm sure the process isn't easy.
From disagreement until the agreement between the both families & parent,
i'm sure we can't see more in our generation. They been through these however.


Alright. Pen off here now.




Good night.

Kisses, xoxo
Ysan


Ps: Being true person or wearing a mask? I'm sure i can't manage do best in both. What i can do best is, i can be a true friend, a loving girlfriend, a good daughter, a responsible sister, a best wife ever, a sweet mother ever. These i'm sure. I can be the better person of myself, keep improving. But with those haters or stranger or hi-bye friend, i'm sorry i'm not treating u with warm heart and open arm. Because i just don't care. I may be rude and mean or just being true or just wearing a mask.  =) Because i don't care.







No comments:

Post a Comment