Monday 12 November 2012

Love & Beauty

I'm here! Since i got nothing to do/ no place to go due to Deepavali sake.

For your information, my cousin's wedding is on this Sunday. 
The wedding preparation, the house renovation were a headache for the past few months.
The wedding dinner expected to have thousand people in a hall since my family is BIG!
And i'm officially crazy after typed & printed so MANY  red covers!


Thanks to my dar in advance. He purposely apply working leave for helping us.
I'm glad to have him. Me always the lucky one, agree? =D


I attended the bride's side wedding last Saturday.
Had my hair washed at one of the BBT's saloon & i Love it!

My look for bride's side dinner @ 10 Nov'12

My parent 


Me and my cousin in law. She is gorgeous isn't it?



********

 The next day, date with old man since we haven't go out alone after he back from Kuching.


He is going to Singapore this Tuesday by the way.
Burn down the airport again huh? Nope, they can't manage to buy a ticket.
How much i wish his company car can't start engine this time! ><


♥❤ He never fail to make me smile, to bring me happiness.
He said, I'm the only friend, the family, the lover for him. I'm touched. =)




Can't believe i don't a lipstick right? Especially girl nowadays pretty much has a lipstick on side.
Seriously, i don't have one until yesterday.
I found these at Forever 21. I love the color so much & looking for these color such a long time.

Finally i found them. With a brand and quality.
Of course, old man paid them for me =DD


Yea, that's all for the weekend. Wait for my next updates. Bye~




Xoxo

Ysan



Ps: Suddenly i'm flu... Anything can cure except medicine?
Pss: My life is great with old man. Sometimes he makes me pissed, but that's life. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment