Tuesday 6 November 2012


Okie, call me a show-off bitch. Check out my Santa Barbara Polo which is from old man. Technically i haven't get the shirt yet. He bought it when he outstation-ed to Kuching and i'm going to get it by tonight!

Why do always people gets jealous when we can show off since we are young and passionate? Its ok to show if it doesn't hurt anyone and besides, my actual purpose is to get some new updates for my dying blog. That's sad i opened a blog and no one actually read it due to serious lack of info and colors.

And yes, FYI, he went to Kuching last Saturday. Makes me frustrated enough because old man was just came back from Penang not long ago. Just 5 days. Is his CEO a debt ghost or what? Can't he just go to hell now? I can't believe i just type that =O 

**

There's always people just make me weak, or trying to make me weak in some way somehow.
Hang out with mk few days ago, and she told me she'll strong after she hang out with me and talked with me everytime.
I made her strong.  Wonder what magic i have huh? Well, i'm loss as well. Please tell me why?

After then i went back, i realized i don't always question people. But they did question me a lot.
I always stand on their shoes and imagine the feelings they had through, and then i tell them its ok. Not big deal. I accept who they are, understand why they feeling this way.
Why there's no one around me telling me its ok? To be who i am always being all time when they needed me.
Maybe i just sucks at express my own emotion, and true feelings.

People around me always said they know me well, i got nothing to worry. And they think they know me so well enough? My behavior my personality... o0o!!
The thing is, i never know myself so well like they did. Ironic isn't it?
c'on, they don't even know what i been through!  Diploma frens? Gah, know nothing.
Even my closest friend (check out my fb) ever, she has no idea.
So secondary frens, ehen, one of the guy of the gang keep telling me he know me 100 percent.
BIG BIG o0o for him!

Maybe u could say i'm wearing a mask. But i would rather say i don't trust people even i cared about them.



Its time to pen off. Gotta sleep! Night cha!


xoxo
Ysan



Ps: it's time to start fresh. should i?



















No comments:

Post a Comment