Wednesday 14 November 2012

What the hell!

What the hell!
Flu and sore throat comes together.
Blame the weather, changes so fast and sudden. =(
But today is better. I feel warm & healthy, except i'm dying for water at the midnight.
And doesn't has the guts go downstairs fills the empty bottle. *i'm coward, =(*



*******



I'm always wondering, why people nowadays keep using the short form word : LOL
It means Lough Out Loud.


I still hate it, still do very much.
Although i know it means nothing, harmless, it just a replacement of HAHAHA!
BUT I DON'T FEEL ANY FUNNY ELEMENT INSIDE WHEN SOMEBODY REPLY ME 'LOL'.
I couldn't laugh out loud at all. There's no HAHAHA come out through my mouth. *i tried trust me, just fake HAHAHA?!*



I almost requested every of my friend, don't use 'LOL' in front of me.
For me, its superb mean and i would think they are trying to humiliating me.
Think too much i know, just i mention before, i tried to HAHAHA, but DO NOT WORK.

And what they expect me to reply? 'LOL' back?  ==!!! sweat lor weih~



Normally i use 'LOL' when i sick of someone or, i wanna shoot somebody for being so called 'arrogant'.
I couldn't help. I want that person know that i'm so sick of him.
So when i use 'LOL' reply your comment or messages, it mean danger is approaching towards you! HA! *I'm kidding XD*



Sorry, i just personally don't like it. Don't use that in front of me k?



***********************



As my last post mention before, my cousin wedding is on this coming Sunday.
I still haven't decide yet what should i wearing.
Or should I go for boutique survey survey? =)    Sounds good?



Hmm, i think that's all.
Will not let my blog dying again, promised. ^^,








Kisses xoxo
Ysan.


Ps: Old man at Singapore now. I miss him! God, public hols still need outstation huh? Fuck the god damn CEO!








No comments:

Post a Comment